WiiPlayB3yond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community dedicated to Game, Movie, Music Enthusiasts....and B3yond

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsd
Admin

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Please follow these simple rules. Failure to do so will have you banned.

DO NOT!!

Steal other members links or other links from any other site unless you have their permission. (its other peoples hard work, and stealing)

Post adult material (we do allow under 18 to visit so again please keep it at least PG)

Start a Topic if you do not have links to post. (Unless you are doing episodes, but PLEASE finish a post to complete most of set)

Post Links From other than Megaupload. (Its U.S. based, super simple and super cheap, plus keeps everyone on the same page if you know what I mean.)

Use any other language other than English. (No discrimination, i am Puerto Rican, but not everyone else is.)

Post other than NTSC / North American games/ISOS. There are plenty of other sites that post Japanese and European files so please to keep it organized and simple for everyone else. (I do not speak Japanese nor can I read it and i'm pretty sure many others cannot as well)
Back to top Go down
https://wiiplayb3yond360.forumotion.com

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WiiPlayB3yond :: Welcome :: Read First-
Jump to: